Okay, so maybe I'm exaggerating, but I really felt like I had a crappy day. Have you ever had a day where you just felt like you kept saying everything wrong?
You know how they have all those quizzes all over the internet? If there was one about how well you communicate, I think I would fail it. Sometimes I'll be talking to someone, and I'll think I was very articulate, and then they look at my like I just spoke in a foreign language. I have a knack for offending people when I have absolutely no intention of doing so. And I hate it.
I really like everyone I know. Even my friends that occasionally bug me - I love them. Because I get annoyed at EVERYTHING. So just because I get snotty and irritable sometimes, it doesn't mean I don't like them anymore. It just means I'm moody and hormonal. And before anyone says, "Uh, Tracy? I think you just insulted some of your friends," I just want you to know - it's not YOU I'm talking about.
Okay, seriously, I was just kidding with that comment. What I really meant to say was - I really like all my friends. Even the ones who think I don't like them. And I would never, ever intentionally hurt someone.
So back to my day - I just had one of those days where I kept feeling like I couldn't please anyone. And I HATE that feeling. When you start loving the dog, simply because the dog is so pleased to be in your presence, you know you have a problem.
And for one more heave - my parents are coming next weekend. Why is that a complaint? Because I have to clean my house. And go to the store. We should probably have food when they come. Well, I guess the kids need food, too.
I really think I just need a year at the spa. What?! You think that's asking too much???
It's been awhile.....
6 years ago



3 comments:
A venting blog!... GENIUS!!! I totally need one. Tracy you are doing great...You are an amazing person. I know you take on a lot of stuff. If you need help let me know. I can be pretty useful! :-)
I am notorious for sticking my foot in my mouth too! The problem really isn't ours, the rest of the world needs to lighten up a bit and laugh a little more. My mother's favorite saying... "Snap out of it!"
The other option is to invent a time machine and go back to all the stupid things you've said and fix it!
Post a Comment