I started this blog because every time I wanted to share a serious story or just
complain on my blog, I felt like I was peeing in someone's Cheerios. Then some
friends wanted to participate in the venting, so now it's a group blog. Yeah, we
have other blogs, but this blog provides a forum for us to puke out our serious
or crabby sides without ruining someone's breakfast.



Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's Been A Day...

Why, you ask?

1.  No sleep last night.
2.  Children won't get dressed.  Where are your shoes???
3.  2 year check up = SHOTS!!
4.  Grumpy 2 year old.
5.  Preschool pick-up = more kids to manage.
6.  Cotton balls thrown all over the bedroom.
7.  Grumpy 2 year old.
8.  Constant tattling.
9.  4 year old WILL NOT leave grumpy 2 year old alone.
10.  4 year old and 2 year old digging through purse.  Gum... need I elaborate???
11.  Lotion everywhere!!
12.  Halloween candy.
13.  Halloween candy chewed up and spit on the floor for a laugh.
14.  Will you leave her alone already!!!
15.  Time outs all around...AGAIN!!
16.  It's already 4:00???  No naps.
17.  Seriously P'd off 2 year old!!!!!!
18.  Did any one notice that it is like 150 degrees outside!?!
19.  It is only 4:00 and my list numbers 20!
20.  Seriously!  Lotion.  Again??
21.  Time outs.
22.  How many times do I have to tell you.  DON"T BLOW YOUR NOSE ON YOUR SHIRT!!!!
23.  No!  Don't teach your sister to pick her nose.
24.  I need a Diet Pepsi.  Standing in line behind someone who pays with $3 in dimes and pennies!!!
24.  Husband is out of town!  Oh, I forgot to mention that???

Seriously,  Daddy might find Mommy locked in the closet in the fetal position when he gets home...

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I bet you're wishing you hadn't broken out the candy right about now. And as far as paying in dimes goes, I'M SORRY! SOMETIMES I ONLY HAVE CHANGE LEFT!!!!!!

(Yeah, that is so me! Note to self - never get in line in front of Alison.)

Alison Hall said...

LOL!!

I wouldn't have minded so much on a better day. I was holding Madi and her treat for being a big girl during her shots and of course my big 44 ouncer at the same time. I was also pushing the clock a bit to pick up the kids from pre-school... And out come the coins...

And then in true Alison running around like a chicken with her head cut off fashion, I got back out to the parking lot and realized that I left the doors open on the van.

I'm ready to call it a day.

Annie said...

Been there, done that!!!