I started this blog because every time I wanted to share a serious story or just
complain on my blog, I felt like I was peeing in someone's Cheerios. Then some
friends wanted to participate in the venting, so now it's a group blog. Yeah, we
have other blogs, but this blog provides a forum for us to puke out our serious
or crabby sides without ruining someone's breakfast.



Monday, February 9, 2009

Sometimes Life Isn't Fair. Shocking, I Know.

So why is it that as soon as you get settled, make life long friends, and dig your roots in deep, after being afraid to do so for so long, do plans change???

It just doesn't seem fair that after making great friends and getting our hearts tangled up here, that it is time for us to move.

Seriously unfair!!!!

4 comments:

Annie said...

When life gives you lemons...
stick them in your bra!

Annie said...

Just trying to make you laugh! I love you and will miss you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!

Tracy said...

What?!?!?!?!? When???? Where????

We HAVE to have a girls night SOON!!!!

Crystal said...

Serioulsy gunna cry!