I started this blog because every time I wanted to share a serious story or just
complain on my blog, I felt like I was peeing in someone's Cheerios. Then some
friends wanted to participate in the venting, so now it's a group blog. Yeah, we
have other blogs, but this blog provides a forum for us to puke out our serious
or crabby sides without ruining someone's breakfast.
4 comments:
LOL! K- I think there's a story here???
Everything goes wrong at my house at 4 am!! If I wake up with a migraine, it is at 4, if one of the kids has to puke, it is at 4, if I wake up out of the blue and can't go back to sleep, it happens at 4!!!
Seriously, give me a break!!!
If you could just push it back about 4 hours it might not be as bad??? JK next time call me and we will go to breakfast!!!
Post a Comment