Wonder Pets! Wonder Pets, we're on our way
To help the baby dolphin and save the day!
We're not too big and we're not too tough,
But when we work together, we've got the right stuff!!
GOOOOO Wonder Pets! Yeah!
*************
You're probably singing it now too...
You're welcome!
You're welcome!



5 comments:
okay okay okay...
That girl so sweet just like her name
Strawb-b-berry Strawberry Shortcake
or
Jo Jo Jo Jo's Circus
come everyone it's time for jo jo's circus
or
O TOODLES
Which mouse-ka-tool do you use???
Sorry to crash your blog guys, but I couldn't help myself. Since Alison brought up the Wonder Pets, I feel obligated to express my distaste for that ridiculous cartoon that features the ....cat??? with a SQUARE TAIL? Are you kidding me? It gives me nightmares - what is it doing to the poor little children? Okay, you may be asking why I was watching cartoons? I left the TV on for Noodles today so she wouldn't be lonely while I was downstairs quilting. When I came back upstairs I was horrified at what was on TV. Poor Noodles was upside down in her bird condo. How am I going to explain THAT to Sarah and Kaylen?
ROFLOL!!!! ROFLOL!!!!
The cartoon to which my mother is referring to is Wow Wow Wubzy!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha
ROFLOL!!
I had no idea which show it was that Mary Lee was talking about. (And Mary Lee - you're not crashing our blog. We enjoy new blood. :D) Alison - you're definitely watching too many of the crappy shows if you can identify that show based on the "cat with a square tail". ROFLOL!
Post a Comment