I don't know what got into me today. I started with the monthly scrubbing of my car. You know, pretzels under the car seats, sticky I don't know what everywhere, etc, etc... I even washed the fingerprints off the windows. Being out in the garage reminded me that I have been meaning to sweep it up. So I swept the entire garage! Seriously insane, I know!!! The plants in the flower bed are mostly dead and a serious mess! So, I cleaned them up a bit.
Then I spotted the pile O'DIRT!!!
My sweet lovable hubby has worked soooooo hard to complete our backyard. It has been done for quite some time now. He did all the work himself and saved us tons of money and I'm so grateful for that. He really is the BEST!!! I have nothing to complain about really!?!? Except the left-over dirt that has been sitting on my driveway for months now. I have been so patient knowing that one of these days my hubby will dispose of it. Right? How long must a girl wait? Well, like I said, I don't know what got into me today. I picked up the shovel and went to town. The dirt is now in the flower-bed. The driveway is clean. My back is in knots but I'm happy it is DONE!!!



3 comments:
LOL!! I was just thinking of your big ol' dirt pile the other day when I dropped D off. I actually counted on my fingers and came up with.. drum roll please.. 9 months?!?
Hooray for Annie!! I guess hooray for hubby too! Now he doesn't have to do it and the harassment from all the guys will stop.
All in a day's work. Now go take a hot bath and work out those knots!
LOL! I was wondering what you were going to do with that dirt pile. I figured it had some special purpose. I guess it did.....look how great it made you feel to move it!!!!
Once you start you cant stop....I know how that goes!
Post a Comment