This weather is depressing me!
What in the world is going on? I think that the whole "Global" warming trend is a farce and it is actually "Southern California Warming". SERIOUSLY! Who has it out for us? It's November for crying out loud. Let's forget the whole Thanksgiving thing and head for the beach!! Anyone care to join us?
I feel kind of like the ants we roasted with our magnifying glass as kids must have felt just before they were incinerated beyond recognition. Is that the next step? Is that what we have to look forward to?
I busted out all of our fall clothes (there is no such thing as winter clothes in So. Cal.) when we had our cooling trend. What!?! You don't remember that?!? Remember, it was like 3 weeks ago and it lasted for about an hour and a half. Anyway, the kids have outgrown all their summer stuff and so I figured, it was getting to be that time for it to start cooling down, so I just pulled out the next seasons attire. Yeah. Now what? Sweat all day long wearing long pants and long sleeved shirts, or buy an entire new summer wardrobe for 3 kids?!? That won't happen. We could also just let the cheeks hang out the bottom of the shorts, or have some serious Baby Huey shirts, with little bellies hanging out or I guess they could all run around in their underwear... Hmmm. That won't happen either. Imagine the talk that would ensue. So...we are stuck wearing our cool weather duds in this ridiculous heat.
Here's hoping we can stave off heat stroke.



3 comments:
LOL - I looked at the temp when I was in the car today and was shocked to see 92 degrees!!!!!!
Um.....isn't it, like, the middle of NOVEMBER??????
Right there with you - this weather is odd. And you're right - we might as well hit the beach if it continues!
Um ya! I get dressed in the morning in my cozy sweat set in hopes that I can walk outside into the cozy fall weather....NOPE! I have to turn around and change into shorts and I have to cool off the car before I leave anywhere!! There is something wrong with this, seeing as Thanksgiving is next week!
Wow I want your warm weather. It is freezing here and I don't have winter clothes for the girls, living in Cali for too long, I guess. Thankfully I got some great hand me downs from friends and family so they are managing, but supposedly soon I am going to have to get snow boots! What is Snow?
Post a Comment