I started this blog because every time I wanted to share a serious story or just
complain on my blog, I felt like I was peeing in someone's Cheerios. Then some
friends wanted to participate in the venting, so now it's a group blog. Yeah, we
have other blogs, but this blog provides a forum for us to puke out our serious
or crabby sides without ruining someone's breakfast.



Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Why?

Why do children have to have a holiday in the middle of the week?

Why do they save up all their energy for that one day?

Why do they pretend they don't hear you and think they can get away with ignoring you?

Why do they have volume controls that conveniently break on their day at home?

Why don't mom's get paid millions for this????

1 comment:

Alison Hall said...

AMEN SISTA!! Because the holiday fell on a Tuesday, our brilliant district decided to give the kids Monday off as well. GRRRR! Plus, the day they go back conveniently ends up being a modified day. What gives???

And why do Husbands have to be out of town when all of this drama unfolds?