I started this blog because every time I wanted to share a serious story or just
complain on my blog, I felt like I was peeing in someone's Cheerios. Then some
friends wanted to participate in the venting, so now it's a group blog. Yeah, we
have other blogs, but this blog provides a forum for us to puke out our serious
or crabby sides without ruining someone's breakfast.



Monday, January 12, 2009

Insurance Companies Bite!

So, I posted this on my family blog already, but I am still FUMING!!

Who do they think they are? What are average parents who don't make millions of dollars supposed to do??? This stuff is expensive! No wonder they don't want to cover it anymore.

There is no way they can argue the "this isn't medically necessary" point. It sure as hell is!!

Am I wrong to be so upset???

3 comments:

Crystal said...

NO! you are not wrong! It's when you start thinking that you are wrong that the insurance wins...fight to the DEATH! Seriously they rip so many people off and Dan and I have been screaming at the top of our lungs at them before! You have to tire them out! It takes a lot of endurance (as I'm sure you are aware of) Don't let them win...that' all I have to say. Makes me mad just thinking about it! I am so sorry you are having to deal with it...Dan and I always ask for a manager or advisor right off the bat because we are sick of dealing with those arragant idiots who don't even know what they are talking about! Just stick it out or try new insurance! We had to change eventually..now it is so much better. As you can tell (by the long response) this is a sensitive subject for me too. Good Luck!

Tracy said...

No, you're not wrong. They just don't want to pay and it's infuriating. I'm so sorry! I think we need to plan a girls night next week?

Alison Hall said...

I'm in!